A recycling assemble centre with a green eCommerce platform for a circular economy.
The evidence is there. This is a time of crisis–and it’s a crisis of our own making. We created a situation of unnecessary waste pollution due to irresponsible consumption and the practise of a linear economy. An economy with expensive products & services, zero recycling principles, single-use products and a lot more.
The Afrigod ZeroWaste program is aimed at eliminating waste and promoting the continual use of resources through the concept of reusing, sharing, repairing, refurbishment, remanufacturing and recycling to create a closed-loop system, minimizing the use of resource inputs and the creation of waste, pollution and carbon emissions.
The program also aims to keep quality products, equipment and infrastructures in use for longer periods and at a more affordable rate, promoting a circular economy and improving the productivity of these resources, thereby creating a healthy environment and clean climate.
1) Irresponsible Consumption (Single Use Syndrome).
2) Expensive products (unaffordable products leads to more unused products which eventually ends up as waste).
3) Linear economy (straight line economy with zero recycling principles, leading to resource scarcity and excessive pollution load).
4) Environmental Pollution (air, land and water).
5) Poor environmental and climate awareness.
1) Accessible Ecommerce website for affordable products & services.
2) Excellent relationships with manufacturers and vendors to create more eco-friendly products, offers and services.
3) Green packaging (recycled cardboard & paper, organic fabrics, mush-room based packaging, plant-based biomaterials).
4) Responsible consumption and waste management educational ads and campaigns for products.
5) Repair, Refurbish, Rent and Recycling centre.
6) Effective advertising strategy to promote green products & services to customers.
7) Donation to charity.
1) Promoting circular economy through the principle of responsible consumption.
2) Affordable and quality eco-friendly products.
3) Environment and climate awareness.
4) Green job creation.
5) Recycling and reusing.
The only way we hope to differentiate ourselves is to brand the vision of our organization as a top player in promoting a circular economy against our competitors through: Quality and affordable products; Green packaging; Environment and climate education to customers, vendors and manufactures; Repair, Refurbish, & Rent Centers.
We will not be able to compete in any effective way with the chains of tops brands like Amazon and Alibaba using boxes or products as appliances, but rather offer a real alliance with our customers, vendors and manufactures through the acknowledgement of social responsibility towards our environment, climate and Earth.
Learn more about Afrigod here – www.afrigod.com/about-us/
SUPPORT BY DONATIONS
Your contribution will help Afrigod build and promote a circular economy through the Zero-Waste program.